Nestlé Product Technology Centre (NPTC) Beverage, Orbe, Switzerland Internship, 6 months, act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Product Technology Centre (NPTC) Beverage in Orbe is the leading Nestlé Coffee Beverage Competence Centre that develops products, production processes and packaging for in-home and out-of-home consumption (including systems). Our mission - to delight the consumer wherever, whenever, however by delivering moments of genuine pleasure and indulgence - drives the need for us to attract, select and develop the right people for the right jobs throughout the value chain of our business.
To complete our Ideation & Concept Generation team based in Orbe, we are currently looking for a Graphic Design Trainee. In this role, you will have a mix of graphic and industrial/structural design skills and will be keen to create new ideas and make them real. The candidate will integrate the innovation team based at the NESTLE Product Technology Centre of Orbe (Switzerland) that imagine, develop NESCAFE coffee beverages.
- Imagine and visualize new products and packs ideas during workshops
- Develop graphical content for product artworks, posters, logos and presentations
- Create and prototype new packaging that effectively communicates products brand, contents and usage
- Work with outside suppliers to produce the materials for consumer researches
- Student or young post-graduate in Graphic Design and/or Product Design
- Sensitivity for food packaging artworks and structural pack design
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS - full competence in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is essential
- Good sketching technique
Show us that you are able to work both in a team and autonomously. Your strong communication and an interpersonal skills are an asset for this role. If you are self-motivated, well organized and have a "hands on" approach then you will contribute to your and our success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com