Paris, Île-de-France, France
Dreem is an innovative start-ups in the field of neuroscience. Our multidisciplinary team of 40 people (engineers, neuroscientists, marketing team and designers) is developing a first product, the Dreem headband, a connected object that reinforces periods of restful sleep.
The success of the product depends largely on the design and the ergonomic. We have created an in-house prototyping center to test and improve the design.Today we are looking for an intern able to handle the work fast prototyping and maintenance of functional prototypes.
We offer a 3 to 6 months internship. We seek a handyman and creative profile, able to adapt to new challenges every day in Dreem.
- Rhino 3D files Realization
- Manage internally 3D printer, Lulzbot Taz 5 (hot wire deposit)
- Manage 3D printing orders on more sophisticated machines externally
- Assembling the various parts of the product (textiles, 3D printing, electronics)models
Know well the world of fablab (laser cutting, CNC ...)
Know the basic technique of moldingQuality required :
- Taking initiatives
- Ability to work in team and
- Resourceful and tinkerer profile
TO APPLY : https://dreem.workable.com/jobs/166059