(Saint-Etienne Higher School of Art and Design)
Vue générale du site, au premier plan la Platine.
- The schoolPresentationESADSE (Saint-Etienne Higher School of Art and Design) and Cité du design : exchanges that professionalise the course
- The schoolResources for studentsUnique resources for students. State-of-the-art equipment: the School's 5 departments possess a considerable range of high-quality machines...
- TrainingTrainingThe ESADSE (Saint-Etienne Higher School of Art and Design) course lasts a total of 5 years: It leads to two national diplomas: the DNA (national diploma in art), after three years and the DNSEP (national postgraduate diploma in plastic arts)
- TrainingMastersAs well as the numerous inter-school projects the ESADSE participates in, the School is also involved to differing degrees in three Masters courses...
- RegistrationAdmissionStudents are selected and proposed by their home institution to the ESADSE. The home institution must send an application file composed of...
- InternationalInternational StudentInternational student may either enrol in the ESADSE programmes, or come at our School for 1 or 2 semesters academic exchange.